We hope we have given you a flavour of our club from this website. If you would like to join please download the membership application form (see below under Further Information) and send it completed to the Membership Secretary (address on page 2 of the form) along with a cheque for the appropriate fee payable to Tynedale Tennis Club. If you have any difficulty or further enquiries about payment please contact the Membership Secretary:
Join Tynedale Tennis Club
- Aged over 25 on 1st April 2017
- Additional Adults living in the same household as an Adult member receive a 20% discount on the Adult fee
- U25 is age under 25 on 1st April 2017
- Junior is up to school year 13 on 1st April 2017
- Additional Juniors living in the same household as an Adult, U25 or Junior member receive a 20% discount on the Junior fee
- When a Junior U10 on 1st April 2017 joins with an Adult member the membership fee is waived.
- Adult Restricted membership allows play 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday only; no match, evening or weekend play.
Non Playing Member
- Allows use of the club facilities including cricket clubhouse. This £10 will be deducted from the annual fee if upgraded to a full membership. To play, a visitor fee of £5 is payable each visit.
Junior Coaching Only
- This affiliation fee is for Juniors who are receiving coaching and who do not want to play at any other times.
Guardian Affiliation Fee
- This allows an adult (can be parent, carer, grandparent etc) of a paid up Junior member to come and hit with the Junior on weekdays between 3.30-6pm term time and any time before 6pm during school holidays, and after 4pm any weekend. This £40 will be deducted from the annual fee if you join as an Adult member.
Introductory Taster Month
- Allows adult or junior play and full use of the club facilities for one month. This £20 will be deducted from the annual fee if you join.
- Subscriptions cover a year from April 1st.
- If wishing to join after 1st September please contact the Membership Secretary for the appropriate rate of membership for the remainder of the club year up to 31st March.
- By joining the club all members, parents, carers/coaches are expected to abide by our code of conduct.
- On receipt of your membership fee you will receive an annual members trainer tag. All members are asked to wear their current membership tag on their trainers to prove membership.
- If a member would like to play occasionally with a non-member, then a visitor’s fee of £5 per adult or £2 per Junior per session is payable (please see inside tennis pavilion for details).